I picked up some new eyeshadows from a few indie cosmetic companies recently & wanted to share my favorite finds so far:
- Top Left: Concrete Minerals Smut. This is a deep gray with red-pink and purple shimmer. (The shimmer seems much more pink-red than purple to me.) Makes an interesting smoky eye.
- Top Right: Concrete Minerals Blitzkrieg. Muted bronze-gold, a very versatile neutral. I’ve found myself using it constantly over the past few weeks.
- Bottom Left: Aromaleigh Cosmetics Nightvisions, from their limited edition Earth Sea Sky collection (on sale rn!). It has a matte coppery base with a patina-like shimmer. It’s easily the most unique & interesting shade I’ve found and it’s very wearable. The only downside is that you have to foil it or use something like Fyrinnae’s pixie epoxy to get the shimmer to show.
- Bottom Middle: Greyed Jade, from the My Beauty Addiction Pantone Spring 2013 collection. It’s a pretty greyish blue-green that’s neutral enough to be work-appropriate.
- Bottom Right: Emerald, also from the Pantone Spring 2013 collection. This one is a bright blue-based green and highly pigmented, and at $5 it’s a hell of a lot more affordable than any of the Sephora Pantone palettes.